Purchasing Terms and Conditions
By purchasing any product from CheyTac USA, LLC. You are certifying that you are at least 18 years of age.
WARNING: Improperly hand-loaded ammunition can cause serious personal injury. Hand-loading should be done only by competent adults after proper instruction. Always wear safety glasses when hand-loading. Since hand-loading operations are beyond our control we disclaim all liability for any damages which may result.
DISCLAIMER: CHEYTAC USA, LLC will not be responsible for reloading information, recipes, dies, bullet heads, brass, or other equipment to third persons, other than to verified and bona fide purchasers of its own weapon/rifle system and component parts from the Company or its authorized distributors. CheyTac USA, LLC’s ammunition and components are proprietary and utilize a unique “patented” technology. We are unable to verify the capability of any firearm manufactured by any third person or entity and therefore in the interest of safety we decline to provide any such information or parts to the public. We further reserve the right to refuse to sell any ammunition manufactured by CHEYTAC USA, LLC to any person who is using said ammunition in any firearm not manufactured by CHEYTAC USA, LLC. CHEYTAC USA, LLC disclaims any and all liability for use of ammunition manufactured by it in any firearm not manufactured and tested by CHEYTAC USA, LLC. Any such liability shall be limited to the cost of such ammunition.
CHEYTAC USA, LLC warrants that firearms were manufactured free of defects in materials and workmanship. CheyTac agrees to correct any defects in a firearm for the original purchaser within one year of the date the rifle was delivered to the original owner.
CHEYTAC USA, LLC will not be responsible for damage to property, injury, or death resulting from accidental or intentional discharge of a firearm or when the rifle is used in ways that it was not designed. CheyTac will not honor claims involving firearms which result from careless or improper handling, unauthorized adjustment, corrosion, neglect, use of the wrong ammunition, or unauthorized part replacement. CheyTac will not honor claims involving firearms when claims are made by the second or subsequent owner.
CHEYTAC USA, LLC does not accept returns on ammunition for safety reasons.
CHEYTAC USA, LLC will exchange apparel if you are unsatisfied with the fit, quality, color, or size as long as the original item is returned within 30 days of the purchase.
With any questions regarding the return policy, please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal law prohibits Federal firearms licensees from selling or delivering “… any firearm or ammunition to any individual who the licensee knows or has reasonable cause to believe is less than eighteen years of age, and if the firearm is other than a shotgun or rifle, or ammunition for a shotgun or rifle, to any individual who the licensee knows or has reasonable cause to believe is less than twenty-one years of age.” [18 USC § 922(b)(1)]
- All ammunition will be shipped UPS ground.
- We can ship ammunition to your door via UPS.
- Ammunition cannot be shipped air freight, due to shipping regulations.
- If you wish to ship non-Ammunition items air freight and purchase ammunition, they must be purchased separately.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering. You are responsible for insuring the items are legal in your location.
|ALASKA||NO AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|CALIFORNIA||LOS ANGELES CITY||FFL REQUIRED FOR AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|MARIN COUNTY||CCW ON FILE FOR AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|ORANGE COUNTY||FFL REQUIRED FOR AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|SAN FRANCISCO||FFL REQUIRED FOR AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|SACREMENTO||FFL REQUIRED FOR AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|HAWAII||NO AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|ILLINOIS||CHICAGO||FFL REQUIRED FOR AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|COOK COUNTY||FFL REQUIRED FOR AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|MASSACHUSETTS||NO AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|NEW YORK||NEW YORK CITY||NO AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|MANHATTEN||NO AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|BRONX||NO AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|QUEENS||NO AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|STATEN ISLAND||NO AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|WASHINGTON D.C.||NO AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|APO/FPO ADDRESSES||NO AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
|PO BOXES||NO AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS|
Persons who cannot legally receive or possess firearms and/or ammunition
- Has been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year;
- Is a fugitive from justice;
- Is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance;
- Has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to a mental institution;
- Is an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States or an alien admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa;
- Has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
- Having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced his or her citizenship;
- Is subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of such intimate partner; or
- Has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
- Cannot lawfully receive, possess, ship, or transport a firearm.
A person who is under indictment or information for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year cannot lawfully receive a firearm.
Such person may continue to lawfully possess firearms obtained prior to the indictment or information.
[18 U.S.C. 922(g) and (n), 27 CFR 478.32]